Need dynasty league

Hello looking for a dynasty start up, I’m also willing to pick up an orphaned team. I would prefer a free league but would be ok with paying up to $25 entry

My sleeper ID is Domc753

Thank you

I have three leagues. One is a redraft, one is an established dynasty, and one is a new dynasty. You can join as many as you wish.

Redraft league
Rules are as follows: 12 Team. Roster QB(1), RB(2), WR(2), TE(1), RB/WR/TE (2), BN (7). Scoring is 0.5 PPR. All other scoring is Sleeper default. Platform is on Sleeper. Draft order is randomized. Draft is a slow draft. (That is the easiest to accommodate 12 people with busy lives) Draft timer is listed below. Payouts are as follows 1st - $180 2nd - $40 3rd - $20. $100 FAAB. Disbursements are made only via majority approval.

8/21 - 9/2 9AM to 9PM CST STOPS from 9P to 9A CST

9/3 @ 9 AM CST Switches to 4 hours STOPS from 9PM to 9AM

9/4 @ 2 PM CST Switches to 2 Hour STOPS from 9PM to 9AM

9/5 @ 9AM CST Switches to 3 minutes STOPS from 9PM to 9AM

Established Dynasty
Dynasty is $40 entry each year. Below is a link to the rules/regulations and a screenshot of the curent tea. We have a five round rookie draft beginning 8/21 that is a slow draft just like this one. This team has 2 picks in the first round of the rookie draft and 2 picks in the second round. This is a very active and great dynasty league to play in. Rules and Regulations V2 - Google Docs Available Team - Google Docs

New Dynasty
I am starting up a new Dynasty league this year. I am in another one that is going great and a second one sounds like fun. I listed below the full rules and regulations. Basics are 12 team league. $40 buy in. Active participation is a must. Rules are as follows: 12 Team. Roster QB(1), RB(2), WR(2), TE(1), RB/WR/TE (2), BN (7). Scoring is 0.5 PPR. All other scoring is Sleeper default. Platform is on Sleeper. Draft order is randomized. Draft is a slow draft. (That is the easiest to accommodate 12 people with busy lives) Slow draft
8/21 - 9/2 9AM to 9PM CST STOPS from 9P to 9A CST

9/3 @ 9 AM CST Switches to 4 hours STOPS from 9PM to 9AM

9/4 @ 2 PM CST Switches to 2 Hour STOPS from 9PM to 9AM

9/5 @ 9AM CST Switches to 3 minutes STOPS from 9PM to 9AM

docs.google.com

Fantasy Football Federation - Rules and Regulations

Let me know if you are interested