‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Need Engram Fill In Advice - Shocking TE Options

Lol, yeah that guys in trouble. Yikes. Well he either realizes it and is waiting with a poker face for the right deal to give him a chance. Or hes just trying to keep Kelce from everyone since he’s screwed. I’m assuming he’s one of the last place teams?

Yes I would, don’t trust the 3rd string PIT QB.

1 Like

Yeah but just slightly. Graham’s been coming on and Adams is out. There’s a bit of familiarity there, and maybe a little maturity from Graham at this point in his career.
The Steelers could lean on Vance for Hodges safety valve. He out caught Vannett 0-3. But the Steelers offense isn’t where the Packers is at this point

Haha yeah he is, also as Henry went nuts early he’s got the ‘week 1 points’ matter bug bad for Henry, still thinks he is a top ten back. I’ve even kept saying but it’s PPR you can’t but hey ho. Yeah he’s 8th but is one of 5 teams at 2-3 all within 30 points scored of each other so it’s a mess in that part, he doesn’t have the squad to get out of it IMO.

You think floating something to him like OBJ, Coleman and maybe Monty too or something or even let him have Engram, stream while he’s out then give him some depth for Kelce? Or just call the bluff go Aaron Jones for Kelece straight up?

1 Like

I keep calling Devante Adams, "Devante Howard for some reason. I don’t get it. I can’t stop lol

I got that with Sammy Watkins. Had me chasing unknown Chiefs all over the place. smh…

1 Like

Haha I hate sound mean. But I say low ball this guy. Why not? Start with your lowest ‘reasonable’ offer you think he has a chance at biting on. Don’t outright insult his intelligence or you could nuke the whole deal. Work your way up if he’s not just delaying.

Fair haha can do that for sure. Just seen Jamal Williams has cleared the protocol and practiced… the window to sell Jones could be about to slam shut if everyone’s sees 50/50 again on MNF!

1 Like

May not be bad if Adams can’t go as they’ll lean on the run. I do have an option to swap Jones for Adams to the Packer fan. If Adams and Cooks can’t go he wont have enough players and he’s 1-4 has to win so would likely do that deal.

1 Like

That’s a fair observation. But alot of successful run teams do it with some sort of committee. They all need a break and maybe the backup catches a hot hand and goes on a roll. As long as there’s no other issues like fumbles or something he should still be the bell cow. I don’t think Williams was taking the league by storm, but he’ll be in there. I think you’ll face that all over but the most reliable guys in the better situations get the best opportunity. And opportunity yields production

Yeah I think it’s getting top 5 RB value in return will go, but the way this GB team is winning with the running game is promising. Plus when it’s goaline and Redzone time it’s basically all Jones. Don’t like to rely on TDs but if it carries on like that Jones could score at least 1 per game which helps, he may have one of those crazy Blount like years when an RB just scores a ton of TDs.

1 Like

Right. And Rodgers is a little older, but he’s still a great quarterback on successful offense on a franchise playing to win now. It’s one of those offenses that’s successful enough to stay dynamic throughout a game to get you some production from most skill positions, i.e NO, SEA, KC, etc. They’ll usually be in a position for RB success, relatively.

1 Like

“leaning” might not be best though. The Lions know who they’re playing. They BALLED out defensively against the Chiefs. They might pin their ears back. But I do love that GB offense potential. The WR right now are interchangeable but serviceable for the scheme

1 Like