Need Expert Advice - Dynasty Startup

I’m having to decide between Devin Singletary or Alexander Mattison. Can only keep one. It’s a 12 team .5 PPR. My other RBs are Saquon, Carson so I’m definitely keeping them.

Well as of right now, only Singletary has any real value. I think a lot of experts are fading him because they feel that Moss is going to take a lot of carries this year. They’re probably my right! But he’ll still have value and he’s still a starter in the NFL.

Cook is not out yet and still healthy.

I’m with RichmonDOC on this one! If Cook is out there’s the potential for a timeshare or Boone could even take that job. We just don’t really know. What we do know is both Boone and Mattison are really good so I’m definitely taking the sure thing in Singletary here.

1 Like

I was able to keep both of them as the Dynasty league rules became more finalized. In pick 9 of a 12 team .5 PPR I drafted Cee Dee Lamb and Jerry Jeudy my first two rounds. 4 rounds total. Not bad right?

1 Like

Help! 1/2 PPR Dynasty,12 team. Got offered CEH for my Lamar Jackson and Juju. I lost Saquon to injury. I have good WR depth: Woods, Lockett, Cee Dee Lamb and Jerry Jeudy. My other RBs are Chris Carson, Devin Singletary, Snell, Mattison, Chase Edmunds. Should I do the trade?

This is dynasty correct? in almost no circumstance can you trade Lamar Jackson. RB’s have a shelf life of a handful of years of max value, your QB could last you a decade or more. He’s 100% trying to take advantage of you and a completely lopsided trade, that’s a very good WR and a star QB for a single RB. If you lost Saquon and there isn’t any waiver options available, you may just have to chalk this year up for an L and aim for getting some RB depth in the rookie draft. Next year you could have Lamar, Saquon, and the next young rookie RB stud and be rolling

1 Like

Yes sir, this is a Dynasty League. It’s a start up so not sure yet if we would keep players for 12 years. Still trying to figure that part out. Thanks!