Need fast trade advice

Was just offered Keenan allen for Doug Martin…
Half PPR…

My RBs: Hunt, Howard, Martin, Lewis, TyMont
My WRs: DT, Jordy, trash, puke, diarrhea

I like the trade but i need an RB2 for Howard and Hunts byes weeks 9 and 10… Lewis is on bye week 9 and plays Denver week 10… i also have smallwood whos on bye week 10 and plays Denver week 9… do I just cross my fingers on TyMont being playable and take the trade? Or do I try to get Abdulla or Tevin Coleman out of him… by throwing in Lewis with martin who i know he wanted? Thoughts?

It’s a fair trade. However, WRs are easier to stream than RBs, if you look at it that way, where you want to keep Martin

I would do that. And also try to grab Abdullah.

I think I would probably take the trade. Who knows what Jordy will be like ROS. Allen is always good for a ton of targets. I think trying to get him to throw in an RB would be your best bet. Good luck!

1 Like

You like Abdulla over Coleman? I’m not sure which I’d prefer rest of season honestly… Abdualla is the starter in name only… he doesn’t get enough touches to be considered a “starting back” imo.

I wouldn’t usually. With Atlanta’s woes, I’m not sure about Coleman rest of season, he is a great handcuff if you have Freeman. Abdullah will have more volume, and he has. Though Abdullah hasn’t converted that volume always, he will though. The touches will be there.