‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Need Help ! 3-3 but slowly watching my fantasy team fade away

Hey FootClan ,

I need some serious help. I just lost Rodgers and it seems like Sanders is going to be out for multiple weeks. Lynch has been a horrible RB 2 and Sammy Watkins is a complete bust. I’m not in a terrible position at 3-3 but I can easily see my team slipping away if I don’t make moves now. I been trying to package both Lynch and Duke for a decent RB, but haven’t gotten anything appealing. If anyone can help give some suggestions on maybe who I can drop and pick up or what reasonable trades I can make, I would truly appreciate. Thanks guys !!!

This is .5 PPR league and My Current team right now is :
QB: Andy Dalton
RB: LeSean McCoy, Marshawn Lynch, Duke Johnson, Jamaal Charles
WR: Michael Thomas, Emmanuel Sanders, Sammy Watkins, Devin Funchess, John Brown
TE: Kyle Rudolph, Martellus Bennett

Wavier Wire Availability:
QB: Tyrod Taylor, Brett Hundley
RB: Orleans Darkwa , Dion Lewis, Alex Collins, Jonathan Stewart
WR: Marvin Jones, Jermaine Kearse, Josh Doctson ,JuJu Smith-Schuster

With Tate missing multiple weeks, Marvin Jones is a solid add, there is a bye for Detroit so it would be easier to pick him up as well. And also Darkwa may be a good add.

Yea I was thinking Jones would def be a good replacement awhile Sanders is injured. I’m torn between Darkwa and Lewis. Darkwa was good last week, there’s no denying that but could he keep it up with that horrible o-line? Lewis has should to be a top RB when healthy but that was also in 2015.

It is tough to tell, Darkwa looked good, and with the pass catchers they lost they will as we have seen is to implement a run game. Denver is a reverse funnel defense, so even though NY doesn’t have an O-line, Denver’s bad run defense helped his cause. So I think he will have that type of production again in the right match up.

Don’t feel you can trust Lewis only because of Bellichick. Any RB for New England really, it depends on game script and match up. Never know what Bellichick is going to do next.

Yea I think that fact that Darkwa has emerged to be the Giants main back should be good enough to swoop him up off the waivers. I guess Lewis seems to be more of a flyer, but can def be rewarding if he gets the carries.