Need help choosing WRs to start

League is full PPR, have 3 spots to fill.

-TY Hilton
-Tyler Boyd
-Mike Williams
-John Brown
-Geronimo Allison
-Amari Cooper (he’s a bench this week fasho for me)

I could replace one of the WRs with a flex RB of Breida or Aaron Jones

-I already made the mistake of benching Cooper Kupp lol so I could use all the input y’all have

Thanks!

wow, great options to choose from (with the exception of Cooper)

I would start TY Hilton, Tyler Boyd…

The flex is complicated…Breida has been a monster so far but Jimmy G is now gone and he is a game time decision with knee injury although likely to play…Jones has great upside, and believe he will eventually be the #1 back in the Packers offense but is still splitting time with Williams…With Cobb unlikely to play for the Packers, Allison could see more targets and action, WIlliams has breakout potential written all over him…

This week at flex, personally I would like to play a wait and see approach with the RBs of Breida/Jones and start either Williams or Allison…

All are not bad options though so it is personal preference and just gave you my thought process of these players…

Right on – thank you!

Yeah I was definitely leaning more towards a WR flex than the two RBs.

It’s interesting you are feeling Williams and Allison; my thoughts were between Williams and Brown.

I think I’m going to go with Williams; it’s just the ravens are playing the steelers and brown could have a huge game.

You could do that as well…
It is not a bad decision if you want to roll with John Brown…
If that is what you gut is telling you then do it…

Personally, when it is close I look at who is throwing them the ball and rather be receiving passes from Rivers or Rodgers…

But your logic is correct, the Ravens have an excellent matchup against a weak Steelers D…

Like I said before, there are really no wrong decisions and you could argue for any of these players with the exception of Cooper…

Yep well said @ChargersFan

I agree it’s Hilton/Body/Allison Brown Williams, and I’d personally go with Allison now that Cobb seems doubtful.

I’d like to start Breida but I have little faith in the amount of action he’s really going to end up seeing. There are just a lot of scenarios I can see where Shanahan decides it best to keep him healthy for ROS. The most likely one being they get down big and have no point putting their best player in anymore for a game they’ll prob lose. Which is too bad bc he’s a good play otherwise.

Fyi on Cobb missing practice Saturday:
“Saturday practices are more than just walkthroughs for the Packers, so this is notable. Green Bay didn’t downgrade Cobb but it’s a bad sign for his Week 4 status.”

So I’d say Hilton/Boyd/ Allison, but you can make a case for all the others. I don’t like A Jones though. I don’t remember the last time I saw him break out – if ever really. Which is more a result of GB’s playcalling and rbbc.

Gut is telling me no on John Brown, but FFs start-sit’em chooses Brown over everyone but Hilton.

I’m going to follow your advice of trusting the QB, which will lead to a solid thank you in a 12 hours.

Definitely. I actually dropped Cobb for Williams. Allison sounds like a solid choice right now.

I’m chill benching Breida, although a bit bitter I chose to play Dalvin Cook instead.