‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Need help! demarco or Michael Thomas in a 10 team?

should I counter and ask for a little more?

dude you have so many trades and questions about trades. At some point, you have to take a step back and make sure you aren’t just trading to trade. In regards to the trade, I’m not sure, need to see roster construction. Also I’m not sure which side you are on

my teams are very good because I continuously critique every possible option I have. I encourage everyone who uses this great site to do the same. the content we all share helps others that come here for that very reason. I’ve successfully made about 3-4 trades this season between 3 leagues. more knowledge is always better than less knowledge, why try to discourage it?

thank you for your several responses, they have helped me in some way and don’t go unappreciated.

Didn’t mean to offend, sorry if it came off that way. I am always very trade happy as well, so I have to check myself and make sure that this trade is helping my team and that I’m not just doing it because I like to trade.

I LOVE to trade obviously. But out of all these posts, I really haven’t made many moves. Only the ones I get a great deal of positive response from. I just have tons of trade ideas flying around up top, and I am always on the hunt to exploit opportunity. But no worries footclan friend! I had just woke up, I may have come off a bit grumpy myself lol