‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Need help improving roster

I am 6-4 in 12 player standard league with QB: Cousins, Big Ben, RB: Hunt, Gordon, Darkwa, Mixon, WR: Allen, Jeffery, Shepard, Parker, K Benjamin; TE: Clay.; K: Lutz; DST: DET.

Three questions:

1. Drop Big Ben, stream QB if Cousins goes down or possible matchups? Then add a TE, WR or RB?
  2. Rushed Clay into lineup last week, stay with Clay, or replace for week 11 with Witten vs PHI, Fiedowicz vs ARI, or Julius Thomas vs TB? Then next week hope to add ASJ?
  3. Drop K Benjamin and replace with Corey Davis?

many thanks in advance!

what i would do: drop big ben and just roll cousins rest of way. add witten with zeke out he was prescotts ONLY option late in the game against atlanta, if it is standard league you will be fine at both WR and RB. hunt and gordon will produce, benjamin has been in buffalo 1 week he might need some time but allen jeffery shepard and parker should all start over him anyways. no need to make any changes there. might want to look at a better defense not sure about detroits remaining games but they let up 24 to cleveland…

Thanks for great advice. I’ll drop Ben and add Witten.

Current DTSs on waivers include NO, BUF, LAC, CIN, WAS, and NYJ. NO, CIN, and LAC might be interesting. DET has CHI this week, then MIN, BAL, TB, CHI and CIN ROS. While DET gives up yards and TDs, they also seem to score fantasy points, including 14 FPs versus CLE.

If I replace DET, is there a DST you’d suggest from list above? None of these are available (JAX, LAR, MIN, SEA, PHI).

NO is intriguing but probably should stick to DET, watch them over the next couple, if they struggle against BAL i would find a replacement for the playoffs but their schedule is pretty soft