Need help setting my lineup this week

Half PPR, start 2:

1. Allen Robinson - NO is bad against the pass, but Robinson is paired against Lattimore

2. Golden Tate - Cardinals are weak against the slot which is where Tate will play, but Engram is in

3. Christian Kirk (if active) - Giants are a great matchup but what if Kirk isn’t 100% even if in

4. Devin Singletary - Playing against Miami… nuff said

would play singletary for sure, then I would start kirk if he plays, otherwise I would go robinson

As of right now I’m leaning Robinson and Singletary, but I’m playing the 1st place team (they have pats DST) and hoping for some big plays

Robinson and Singletary.

Yea I was definitely leaning Singletary. I guess I’m debating more whether Tate or Kirk will provide more upside than Robinson, who seems like the safe play

Robinson is far from safe. Lattimore is tough opponent. Robinson’s only chance is to play out of the slot where he’s been just over 40% of routes this year. Lattimore has covered just 2% in the slot.

Lol, I meant safe in the sense that he’s the WR1 for his team and has been solid all year

But those are the exact reasons I’m debating moving away from him this week

1 Like

Robinson and Tate for me

I say Singletary and Tate. Kirk will be less than 100% (maybe significantly less), and I have a feeling that Lattimore is going to limit Robinson.

1 Like