‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Need help with a trade!

I am in an 8 man league looking to Upgrade my TE.

I am looking to trade for Gronk, he has offered Gronk for Murray and Bennett what do you guys think? I feel like I am getting the bad end of the stick here?

Any help or counter offers would be appreciated! :slight_smile:

I’d do it. You have plenty of RB’s to pick up the slack and get a healthy Gronk in return. I think some people forget how dominant he is when healthy. He basically puts up WR1 numbers. Bennett will have some big games, but I might be that consistent on a Packers offense that doesn’t use TE’s that much. Murray is a good RB, but you have plenty of RB’s who could end up outproducing him anyway.

I’d make the trade. You have Crowell on your bench who is not a big drop off, if at all from Murray. Gronk is a huge upgrade over Bennett especially since GB doesn’t use their TEs. Obviously you have to factor in injury risk but when he’s healthy Gronk is the most dominant offensive player in the league. Take it for what it’s worth, but this year was the 1st time in 5 years Gronk played any snaps in preseason. I think he’s back to full health this year.