Need help with lineup, Must Win For Playoffs

I struggled at the beginning of the season and then made some great trades to get me a winning streak for a chance to get into the playoffs. I have a solid bench, so I am just seeing what you guys think about who I am starting and sitting. This is PPR btw.
Starting: Rodgers, Kamara, David Johnson, Julio, Odell, Brate, Keenan, Titans, and Zuerlein
Bench: Mixon, Wentz, Njoku, Texans, Broncos, Cooks, and Carson

Looks good but am thinking Mixon in the flex instead.

The only thing is I am worried since Driskel is starting at QB and Green is still out, they might crowd the box and focus on taking the run game away. The pass game hasn’t been the same since Green has been out, Boyd is having a difficult time handling the #1 cornerbacks. Figuring out to keep in Johnson or put in Mixon is really the thing that is bothering me…

They will do the same thing with DJ. Rosen sucks and everyone knows the only player with talent on the cards is DJ and fitz.

Ialways prefer rbs in the flex because of guaranteed touches.

Oh I completely agree with no real talent besides DJ and fitz on Arizona. I just feel that the broncos defense is playing a lot better than the packers, and they are force feeding DJ right now to try and get the offense going. Would you take keenan out of the flex and put in Mixon? Rivers and Keenan have been in sync the past couple games.

I like mixon only because he is going to be the entire offense this week. Keenan is awesome too but I think Mixon is safer.

I agree that Mixon is safer, I think he has a solid floor of around 15. Im worried if I sit Keenan, then I’ll miss out on a big game. With Gordon being out, I feel like that should add around 5 extra targets for Keenan. And also since they are playing the steelers, I feel like it is going to be a shootout.

1 Like

Keep it as is. Only thing I might consider is Njoku over Brate just because I think there’s higher upside with him honestly otherwise you’re solid

1 Like