Murray

WR:
Tate
Hilton
C. Davis
Enunwa

TE:
Trey BooBoo

I had John Brown but dropped him to pick up Murray just in case Dalvin doesn’t play.

I think trying to get OBJ might be my best bet. His owner is 0-2 and can’t be feeling very confident about his scoring right now.

Who should I try to package?

Any other suggestions of potential trade targets?

Thanks!

At first glance, I would see if you can sell high on Fitz asap.

That was my thought as well.

I should mention that the OBJ owner has the following RBs:

Kareem Hunt
Ajayi
Shady McCoy

so he is in a bit of a bind this week…

Maybe could give him an “elite” player in Fitz and then 2 RB’s who are def playing (Breida and Lindsay/Powell) and see what the reaction is? I personally would be very happy to get OBJ for those 3, but I don’t doubt you can find some other slightly lower tier WR’s that are more attainable with just a portion of those 3. None of whom you actually need on your team given your other players, so it’s all upside IMO.

I think your WRs are okay, it’s overall better to have RB depth. Soon you’ll drop Fitzmagic and get a WR from the wire. Don’t worry before there’s a problem.

2 Likes

I agree with this, and to add to it, if I own OBJ only person on your team I’m interested in for him is Gurley. Let things play out for another week or two see what you have with Breida and Lindsey and maybe you can get him to bite for less later when he/she is 0-3/4/5:slight_smile:

Update: He countered with his Djax and Stills for Breida alone. I am thinking I should definitely take this as I need the upside in my match up this week. I figure I can then shop Djax around if he has another stellar week and potentially pickup a TE upgrade.

Thoughts?

If you think you’d still feel good if djax is a dud this week,potentially killing immediate trade value, do it.