Doug Martin- Carolina
Jerrick Mckinnon
Hunter Henry
Dion Lewis

Bench:
Doctson
Marlon Mack
Matt Forte

Really mainly having trouble on deciding whether to go with Alex Smith or Tyrod Taylor…

Also, sounds crazy but been wondering about throwing Doctson in maybe for Hopkins…i just hate his matchup.

Standard League

Everyone else on my bench is either hurt or on a bye…

Help on any of it would be appreciated. Thanks

My advice is you gotta start Tyrod over Smith. Smith has been great this year but Denvers D will really limit his upside and Tyrod has a great Matchup against Oakland and always has a solid fantasy floor with his rushing. He’s not gonna blow the roof off but at home against a shaky Oakland D coming from 3k miles away, I just feel signs point to him over smith against Denver, but that’s just my opinion on it. And in terms of Hopkins or doctson, don’t get cute and start your studs. Sherman usually doesn’t shadow for Seattle and will take up one side of the field, with the amount of targets Hopkins is getting he’s a much safer option than a wildcard like doctson who has like under 10 receptions this year so far. I like doctson rest of season but him compared to a clear cut WR1 you gotta start Hopkins. Hope this helps and remember this is just me, if truly in your gut you think smith and doctson are the answer go ahead but my personal thoughts are Tyrod Taylor vs. Oakland at home and Hopkins even up against a tough Seattle D