Need Keeper Help: Montgomery (2.07), Golladay (5.06), or Aiyuk (10.7)

League Information:
12-team
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 K, 1 Def, 8 Bench
Half PPR, 4pt QB
17-round draft
2-keeper: First keeper is overall (not by round) and I’m keeping CMC overall. The second keeper is by round. I’m struggling to decide who would be the best option to keep out of the the players listed below:

George Kittle - 1.06
David Montgomery - 2.07
Kenny Golladay - 5.06
Brandon Aiyuk - 10.07

Any help would be greatly appreciated! As of typing this up, I’m currently leaning Aiyuk as he’s the only one that would be kept at a great value when compared to ADP.

Assuming that everybody is keeping one top tier talent or close to it you can essentially say everybody is a round later than the advertised cost. For me this puts everybody but Aiyuk approximately in ADP range. For me it’s Montgomery (I expect his ADP to go up especially if Cohen stays on PUP) or Aiyuk.

I think I lean Montgomery. Him as equivalent of a mid third after all the non cost keepers are selected is still decent value. Aiyuk is tremendous value but I suspect that the rb pool will already be depleted after keepers are picked making having two locked in your best bet to find value in remainder of the draft

1 Like

I’m in a standard keeper league but think it’s either Aiyuk or Montgomery (about his adp) Golladay I have him as a keeper at 8.02

Your assumptions are correct. The draft feels very depleted of top players even in the first 2 rounds.

I was leaning Montgomery for the last few weeks but just found out about Aiyuk today.
Thanks for your suggestion.