Need rb help for championship!

#FOOTCLAN need your help bad for fantasy championship week. I got 4 stud RBs and can only start 2 (flex is WR/T). This is a PPR league…I have:

• Kareem Hunt vs. Miami
  • Ezekiel Elliot vs. Seattle
  • Mark Ingram vs. Atlanta
  • Kenyan Drake @ Kansas City

I am leaning Hunt and Zeke. Who you got!??!?!

1 Like

After watching Gurley vs Seattle, Zeke seems like he could blow up huge. Ingram Zeke could be a deadly combo

Thanks @brandon_huggins. I agree and I think zeke is going to be playing with a huge chip on his shoulder. He is going to get fed all day. Tough to sit Hunt after his performance last week though. I am torn.

You aren’t wrong. I don’t own any of these players so I haven’t followed them as closely but Hunts recent useage change has been promising. I’m not sure you can actually go wrong. If I had to force I would say Hunt. He isn’t in a split back. Both him and Ingram’s matchup are favorable. Ingram’s useage has been more consistent all year which is why I favor him.

If i’m in your shoes probably Hunt and Zeke based on the ballers premise or ride or die with your studs and those 2 have the biggest name value. If you want to get cute, Drake may or may not have to split carries this week, Seattles D may over-emphasize the run after getting embarrassed by Gurley which would make Hunt and Ingram the logical choice.

Too bad you can’t flex one of them since it’s WR/TE only for your league.