‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Need RB Helps

Need 2 RBs to start for a 1/2 point league. I have Lamar Miller, Jamaal Williams, Rex Burkhead, McKinnon, Alex Collins, CJ Anderson.

Williams (if Montgomery is injured still) and Burkhead… Even if Montgomery plays, Williams will probably get the majority of the load (see Aaron Jones filling in for Montgomery).

If not Williams then I would definitely roll with Miller… Collins would be next… Mckinnon then CJ Anderson would be my last choices for this week.

Put them in this order… but could swap Miller/Burk if you’d like.

Williams
Burkhead
Miller
Mckinnon
Collins
Anderson

I would go with Rex Burkhead and Lamar Miller. Miller has gotten pretty consistent volume and has a pretty solid matchup against the Titans. Burkhead has been getting consistent volume despite the Patriots tendency to rotate running backs - AND he has been getting almost all the goal line work. McKinnon has slowly been losing significant touches to Murray, who has looked much more effective. Collins is likely to lose more and more touches to Woodhead as he gets back into the swing of things and I just don’t like CJ Anderson. Besides, Booker has looked much more explosive the past couple of weeks.