NEED RB/WR Help - 1/2 PPR

Hey Footclan! I have some very tough decisions with my team this week. My opponent has high upside so, with a spot in the title game and possible Footclan title on the line, I need to make sure that I get my lineup decisions right. With all that being said, my team is pretty much set. I have Russell Wilson, Alvin Super Kamario, Zach Ertz, Jaguars D/ST, and Jake Elliott. My concerns are with my RB2, and WRs.

With my RB2, it is UGLY. I just picked up Gio Bernard and have a bid in for Chris Ivory (my opponent has Fournette). I also have Orleans Darkwa and Matt Forte.

The BIGGEST worry that I have is with my WRs. I have 2 WR slots and a flex, but will probably start 3 WRs. I have Jordy, Demaryius, Mike Evans, Marvin Jones, Dede, Marqise Lee, and Corey Coleman.

I would flip that, looks like the biggest worry should be RB2. Might have to be Gio, but if Mixon is back that lowers his floor quite a bit. Gallman looks like a better option in NY so don’t expect much out of Darkwa. Forte is looking like a game-time decision. I would be really surprised if Fournette does not suit up and get the workload.

WR: Marvin Jones, Demaryius, Jordy

I tried to pick up Kerwynn Williams, but was outbid by my opponent. Gio was pretty much my best option. JD Smooches, charcandrick west, and Powell are still available on my waivers. I’ve picked up and dropped Powell at least 3 times this year is frustrates the hell out of me lol