Need some defensive help!

So I Early picked up the eagles D for the next 3 weeks (mia, NYG, was). Sunday morning the bills were dropped so I grabbed them to play last week. They are the better defence but do I play them vs DAL or stick with philly

1 Like

This week I’d go Philly against Miami. It’s Miami.

But hold onto Both. Bills might come in handy week 15

1 Like

As @Mattdimop said, Philly is playing Miami so I would start them. To back that up, the Ballers have Philly as their DST2 in this week’s rankings, and my model has them projected to be the DST4 this week.

I’ll add a little more about Buffalo as I am lower on them than most. Despite their ranking as the DST9 on the year, my model has Buffalo projected to be the DST31 RoS, primarily because they have the second-worst remaining schedule this season for fantasy defenses. So I would drop them and not think twice about it, but I realize I may be in the minority on this as they’ve done well so far and they are a good real-life defense.

My Week 13 DST model is below if you’re interested. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Dan
Please check out my Week 13 streaming post where I provide weekly and rest-of-season rankings, scoring projections and waiver recommendations for QBs, TEs and DSTs. Comments and feedback are welcome. Thanks!