Need some help with my team

Hey guys 1st time posting.

I need some advice on what I should do with my bench, im kind of a mess due to the whole L. Bell situation.

QB - Cam Newton

WR - Michael Thomas, Mike Evans, TY Hilton, Corey Davis, R. Cobb. Q. Enunwa

RB - L. Bell, R. Burkhead, A. Collins, T.Coleman, P Lindasay, Buck Allen

On the waiver wire there is Ryan Fitzmagic, Chris Godwin, Sony Michel, Theo Riddick, Royce Freeman

Would you guys rather have any of those waiver wire pick ups and if so who should I drop. I kinda want fitzmagic to ride that hot hand and possibly Michel because I dont have faith in Burkhead.

Thanks

Those are all good waiver pickups but your team is strong enough that I would only make one move. Adding Michel for Buck Allen I think is a big upgrade especially from an upside perspective. Cam is a great fantasy qb and I personally dont’ see a need to add a second quarterback. Michel for Allen and let the rest be in my opinion.

1 Like

Man I hate sitting static. Even with a good team. You have a strong team, but if I had that lineup, I would take Davis/Cobb/enunwa and pair one of them with like buck Allan/Burkhead or Collins and go grab a top RB. You get a nice RB and then you have a open spot for a QB streamer like fitzmagic for a week or two. Nice team to start with though for sure

1 Like

Both zdhaugen and NoSleeveNation are right, you should pick up Michel and drop Allen, it´s good to handcuff but in this case they are splitting touches, the same case for not picking Freeman having Lindsay already on your team, that´s why you should trade Burkhead and Davis (despite being a top target for Mariota with Walker on IR, that offense and their calendar don´t look good)/Cobb (with Adams and Graham being main targets and the emergence of Allison his value is not that great)/Enunwa (I would try to keep, he is Darnold´s favorite target) combo to try to get an R1/RB2.

1 Like

Thanks guys, I put in a trade for Buck Allen and Randall Cobb for Hunt. Lets see what happens

And the trade was declined

I put in a trade for Phillip Lyndsay and Randall Cobb for Mark Ingram and it was Vetoed.