Need some QB help please!

My team is 1-4 and I need a quick turnaround. I have Winston at QB but am seriously considering dropping him for Gardner minshew. Good idea or no?

I actually just traded for Winston because he’s been putting up solid fantasy points. However, Minshew has a better matchup this week. Tough decision if you ask me.

1 Like

That’s what im thinking too. I could drop someone else for minshew. My team is

QB Winston
RB josh Jacobs Joe mixon David Montgomery Royce Freeman and Chris Thompson
WR davante Adams Robert woods Christian Kirk michael gallup and Curtis Samuel
TE walker and Herndon (could drop him for minshew)
K Elliot
DEF chargers

Or keep Herndon because i won’t find anything better on waivers and drop maybe Chris Thompson or something

That’s tough and Winston has a bye next week. If it was me, I’d drop Herndon and pick up Minshew or whatever waiver QB you can get with decent matchups coming up.

1 Like

@kel_tj I agree, Herndon could be out a while with that hamstring injury too. Since you have Waller I wouldn’t worry too much about dropping Herndon for Minshew.

1 Like

I wish i had Waller. Unfortunately that’s walker but he is decent enough at the TE position to hold me over.

I think i agree with you guys and I’m just gonna cut Herndon

My fault, completely read that wrong. That’s tough because Delanie Walker has talent but he’s just not performing. He’s like a poor man’s O.J. Howard :joy:

2 Likes

I think the next best TE on the waivers is fant. Maybe i don’t want to drop Herndon. Lol.

News just broke that he’s out for the next 2 weeks. He’s a giant roster clog at the moment.

1 Like