Need some quick trade advice

I was just offered a bizarre trade in a 12 team 0.5 PPR league:

I get: Derrick Henry, Chris Godwin, and Danny Amendola

I give up: Bilal Powell

Am I crazy or is Bilal Powell really that valuable? I’m not in love with Derrick Henry, but is he really that much worse than Powell already? Also, I like Godwin a lot.

Obviously, I want to accept this trade, but I don’t even know who I should drop.

I’ll probably just drop Amendola immediately, but then I’ll have to decide who to keep between Alfred Morris, Keelan Cole, John Brown and Brandon Marshall.

Any thoughts?

Counter trade without amandola and drop Marshall or brown. I don’t trust any receiver on ravens

Hmmm . . . upon further evalluation . . . I’m not sure if I really want Derrick Henry. And while I really like Godwin’s talent, he seems to be locked in as the 3rd receiver for the Bucs as long as Evans and Jackson are healthy.

I’m a very firm believer in Dion Lewis (the guy carried me to a title last year), and I’m not sure if I want to give up Powell’s guaranteed production for a guy who might be falling out of favor very quickly.

Is this me overvaluing my own player?

I’d agree I’m big on lewis too. Maybe counter and try to get a better receiver.

1 Like

yep, that’s exactly what I did. My team is weak at receiver thanks to Amari Pooper. I countered offering Powell and John Brown for Juju . . . let’s see how much this guy likes Bilal :slight_smile: