‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Need some Trade wisdom from the Footclan! Was offered Diggs, Crabtree for my Mixon, Demaryius

8 team, half PPR with 3 WR slots. here’s my roster:

RB: McCoy, Hunt, Gurley, Abdullah, Mixon, Kamara

WR: Jordy, Demaryius, Pryor, Garcon and Benjamin

I’d take it. You improve your WR’s and are already stacked at RB with McCoy, Hunt and Gurley alone.

Yes, go for that.

He initially asked for Garcon, but then realized that would be too much of a steal for me. :slight_smile:

You think giving up Demaryius would be too much?

Thanks, do you think losing Demaryius would be too much of a hit on my WR depth?

No, not at all. You’re giving 1 WR for 2. This is great for you,and you have plenty of RB depth too.

Do this trade!! Diggs and Crabtree individually have more upside and value than Thomas. It’s improved depth. Oakland will get it together, Diggs is far and away the best player in this trade. Wuth how stacked you are at RB, you will be in the playoffs. You’ll have Diggs and Crabtree at the best time

Thanks. I’ll be honest… An injured crabtree with EJ Manuel might have more upside than DT. I’ve had DT the last two years… And its been frustrating to say the least.

I would take it and :running_man:t2:

Do the Trade, its great for you!!!

Take the trade

Hes considering it now. Hes sent me several offers for Mixon and has backed out, so well see about this one.