Need to drop 1 for a Kicker?!

Just had my draft last friday, what do you think of my team? Where are weaknesses? And, who would you drop in order to add a kicker. It’s a full PPR league! Also, Sterling Shephard is available on waivers, anyone taking him over my WR group???

Thanks in advance!

QB- Cam & Jameis
RB- McCaffrey, D. Cook, Damien Williams, Fournette, and Miles Sanders
WR- JuJu, Mike Williams, B. Cooks, Tyler Lockett, Dede, Marvin Jones Jr., and Curtis Samuel
TE- Hooper
K- ???
D- Browns

easy, drop the spare QB. if cam doesnt come back week 1, drop samuel because that is unfortunately your best option otherwise.

2 Likes

Ya I’d drop Jameis. Especially with Rivera coming out today saying he’s very confident Cam will be ready for Week 1

You could also look to package trade for an upgrade, and that’ll free up a roster spot as well.

2 Likes

Biggest weakness? Would you say WR? I definitely don’t mind the Cam/McCaffrey stack!

Definitely WR or TE. I’d probably package Fournette and Curtis Samuel (or Hooper) for a nice upgrade there from someone RB weak.

Looked through the league, would you consider Calvin Ridley an upgrade? I just don’t know if I can trust him with only 1 year under his belt…

Do you like Delanie Walker better than Hooper?

I don’t know how often you’d be starting Ridley over the other guys, so probably not. I’d target someone closer to the Robert Woods tier. Maybe Edelman?

And no I wouldn’t consider Walker an upgrade. Someone more like Cook or Howard.