Need to drop 1 of these for playoffs

I’m locked into the playoffs and gearing up for my run. I have the Philly DST and I’m looking to pickup Baltimore also but I would need to drop one of these players:

Carlos Hyde, Sony Michel, Greg Olsen (I have Hunter Henry)

Should I drop one of these for Baltimore??

Thanks in adv

1 Like

I’d drop Olsen.
I have Henry too and am gonna ride with him alone and fill my bench with RBs, maybe an extra defense(I have San Fran), and maybe an extra QB

I’d agree with @Marencophoto and drop Olson for the Ravens D.

My man @James89! You going for a third title this year!?
(You won last year, right?)

Hanging in there @Marencophoto my team is loaded but has been misfiring of late!

Top scoring team, and most points against :man_facepalming:t3: Clutching to 4th place but have one game and 180 points on the team in 5th.

Debating stashing Fitzmagic or Tannehill in case Ryan and the Falcons look suspect in the playoffs - crazy?

I’m actually figuring out who to pick up between Tannehill and Fitz also…

1 Like

I’m sure we’re not alone! It’s actually not the easiest choice, I might lean Tannehill as he seems safer in the Titans offense and we know what Fitz’s floor can be.

Both should be solid though, schedule may have to go to Fitz if that’s a tie break and he’ll always be throwing as the Dolphins can’t stop a nose bleed let alone an actual NFL offense

1 Like

Hey man, maybe your team wakes up next week!
My team is loaded as well and it’s so frustrating barely beating teams or losing such as this week.

Matt Ryan is your main QB? Oof- I just picked him up for last week and after that I said goodbye! Who would you drop for Fitz or Tannehill?

1 Like

He’s been pretty solid to be fair, usually a lock for 300 yards and 2-3 TDs. Plus now the DST has finished over playing for the new DC and is back to trash he’ll be at 35+ attempts to close the year.

Probably lean Fitz for the schedule and drop wise it would be the Lions DST (I’ve stashed the Eagles) and then I need to decide if anyone is worth dropping DJ for…

1 Like

@Marencophoto, @James89 - FWIW I like both, but my model projects Tannehill to be the QB2 RoS and Fitz the QB9, and Fitz has a rough matchup this week with Philladelphia (11th-worst matchup for fantasy QBs). Tannehill’s sample size is smaller than Fitz’s, but with five full games of data it’s a solid basis to build on. Week 13 QB model is below if you’re interested. Good luck.

-Dan
Please check out my Week 13 streaming post where I provide weekly and rest-of-season rankings, scoring projections and waiver recommendations for QBs, TEs and DSTs. Comments and feedback are welcome. Thanks!

1 Like

I agree with the others that have already replied - I would drop Olsen to pickup Baltimore. My TE model has Olsen projected to be the TE14 RoS and Henry is projected to be the TE3. Olsen never projects to be above the TE12 in any remaining week and Henry projects as a top-5 TE every week.

You already have a good defense with Philly, which my DST model projects to be the DST5 RoS, but Baltimore is projected to be the DST4 RoS and I would add them if I could. You can then play whichever one has the better projection each week based on matchup.

I’ve included both my TE and DST models below for reference if you’re interested. Good luck!

-Dan
Please check out my Week 13 streaming post where I provide weekly and rest-of-season rankings, scoring projections and waiver recommendations for QBs, TEs and DSTs. Comments and feedback are welcome. Thanks!

Olson you already have te strength and no one will pick him up