Need to drop someone for a kicker. Help!

Got really screwed this week with injuries this week and now have to hold onto extra players. Mahomes got hurt and I dropped my kicker for Darnold. Been trying 2 for 1 trades but not looking like it’s going to happen. who would you drop? I’m 4-2 and Mahomes injury has already hamstrung me this week. Redraft PPR.

QB: Patrick Mahomes

RB: Kerryon Johnson

RB: Latavius Murray

WR: Tyreek Hill

WR: DJ Chark

TE: Darren Waller

W/R/T: Calvin Ridley

K: ?

DEF: New Orleans

BN: Sam Darnold

BN: Royce Freeman

BN: Miles Sanders

BN: Lesean McCoy

BN: Terry McLaurin

BN: Chris Godwin (bye)

BN: Alvin Kamara (hurt)

I would have dropped Royce or McCoy but they both played Thursday night so they are locked on your bench right? I think you have to drop Darnold and try and pick him back up again off waivers next week. If someone beats you to it, Stafford has a nice week 8 match up.

1 Like

This is a Yahoo league, so bench players are droppable I believe

I know you said it looks like a 2 for 1 might not be happening but keep trying. Your WR depth is pretty darn good and you can probably afford to lose one for an upgrade at RB. Normally I’d say drop your QB as you can stream but Darnold’s schedule is juicy so I’d hold on to him with Mahomie down.

Royce is the drop for me if you can drop bench players after their game. Broncos are going nowhere fast with Flacco and I want little to do with a RB timeshare on a middling to bad offense.