Need to drop two

Been having a hard time finding who to drop for my Kicker/Defense in this league. I purposely drafted tons of optimistic players who might carve out a role…but now I’m slammed and was able to snag Breida.

I was initially thinking Courtland Sutton for the first drop but I’m at a loss for the 2nd drop. Hopefully some news will guide me to my decision. Here’s my team:

i would say Cobb and Gallup and hope those running backs like Breida Wilkins and Penny plan out. I think Penny will be good personally. wasnt able to get him in one of my drafts unfortunately.

Nope disagree big time with pop here. You’re 100% right about Sutton. 2nd guy for me is Clement. You have plenty of depth at rb, you don’t need him.

1 Like

Sutton and Clement. I would rather drop Wilkins than Clement but he should draw the start week 1 with Marlon Mack ailing. If Wilkins sucks, as he easily could, then drop him and grab Clement back (assuming nobody else picked him up). I think Clement is in a crowded backfield that now has Sproles back. Sproles will surprise again this year and I don’t see a situation in which you are comfortable starting Clement without an injury to Sproles and or Ajayi. Best of luck!

I like clement myself… i think if Ajayi goes down Clement will have plenty of work behind one of PFF’s top rated O lines. I like Sutton in dynasty leagues because D.Thomas is on the last year of his contract and if its a keep league you can get some great value if he develops into the #1. Not sure what to expect from Wilkins, the O line is not very good and the D is swiss cheese and having Mack, who I think is more talented looming as the #1. Tough division playing Jax,Hou, twice. You do have good RB depth… maybe you can package a 2 for one and upgrade a WR? I would try and do that… I like everyone so much id hate to drop any of them

I’m just about sold on dropping Clement with Jay Ajayi firing back up for practices. Plus Thursday night game, waivers wouldn’t go through til next Wednesday. Clement probably forgotten about.

Sutton I keep going back and forth on, but am I crazy to want the flashy shiny WR when all I want is another great one to emerge? And Wilkins is a starting RB. Gallup still not much news on. I guess it’s between Sutton/Wilkins/Gallup for me - haven’t heard too much on Gallup lately.