Need to start two of these players

Doug Martin vs ARI
Amber Abdullah vs NO
Jerick McKinnon vs GB

10 team 0.5 ppr

Doug and ameer

I like Abdullah and McKinnon, Arizona has a good run defense

Martin and Abullah.

I expect Martin to get a big workload. Nervous to play McKinnon because last week could’ve been a flash in pan, “feed the hot hand” type of volume for him

Yeah. He had opportunity last year, and didn’t do much. He may have another good game, but don’t expect anything to happen in the long run.

Martin & Abdulah (wait on McKinnin)

I was trying to flip McKinnon this week. Hope he has another good game so I can trade him. Lev bell is my other rb so one of those guys is my flex

just offered a deal for mckinnin. he’s such a question mark, you don’t know what could be. is the last week the new McK or is last year a better sample.

Doug is a no brainier. Then I think Mckinnon? Tough

I don’t care how “good” Arizona’s run D might be, Martin is a must start out of these three. I’m a Vikings fan and have a hard time recommending “Jet”. He’s had so many opportunities in his career and has had some good games but a lot of men games and bad games. Plus Murray will take goal line carries. Abdullah is getting the work and is my choice. Good luck!

Martin and Abdullah. Honestly though if you are flexing the last player do you have a WR you could throw in there with a higher ceiling?

Due to byes martavis Bryant is the only other flex option

I’m 4-1 and projected to win as it sits now