Need to start any two. Help!

I am making a push for fantasy play offs, if I lose this week I will not make the cut. I have to choose two of the following: Alshon Jeffery, T.Y. Hilton, Kenny Golladay, Mike Evans, or Dalvin Cook. I already have Big ben starting, with David Johnson, McCaffery, Chargers DST, Succop as kicker, and Grahm already flopped. Who would you start? Thanks.

How close are you two in projections/ eye test?

As is stands I’m floating around 139 points to his 119.

Definitely Hilton. Jeffrey makes me a little nervous cause of Tate acquisition and his boom/bust tendencies. Do the panthers have any shut out corners? Evans has been so cold lately but I do like evans. It’s kind of a toss up after Hilton for me.

PPRor standard

Its standard. I like Hilton because my opponent has Luck as his QB. I think Evans will have a good week. Its more about who do i think will blow up with big points. I think the floor for any of these guys is around 10 to 12. I think i’ll go Hilton and Evans. Thanks

I think I would go Evane and Hilton too. As dalvin cook doesnt have a good matchup against chicago.

I’d go Evans and Cook. Cook looked healthy before Minnesota went to bye week and Kerryon had a huge game against the Bears last week. I feel Minnesota is going to try to run more because of the bears pass rushers.