Need to upgrade my team?

I feel like I need to do something just to tweak my team. full PPR, any suggestions on who to go after and what to offer?!

1 Like

Your team looks pretty flexible. Looks solid. What’s your record?
Just for some things to think about check out:
Streaming Models for Week 6 (The Deep Stream) @Sith_Are_People_Too

He’s a contributor on here. Really informative

1 Like

3-2 right now. I just feel 1 good trade can help me. A few teams stacked up on good trades so will be tough to beat them.

1 Like

Oh man, I’m the exact same spot. 3-2, 4th place in a really competitive league. I’m trying to analyze so many projections, and “what-if’s”, and whole team philosophies. My head’s spinning and it’s only Thursday :joy:

I’m so in love with Lockett, I’d have a hard time benching him over Evans or Eckeler. San Diego may make this a coming out party for Gordon against my Steelers. And my Steelers suck! If not to see what they have, then to shop him on film. Lockett is #1 on an extremely dynamic offense that keeps his floor high. Especially in PPR

Yea for sure. Haven’t finished my line up but I can’t see myself sitting him.

1 Like

Was talking to the bell owner and and he was saying he would trade him for Evans plus someone. Thinking about it. Would you trade any of those guys on my team. Probably would be Sony or Coleman, for Odell. And then try and do Odell or Evans plus Ekeler, sony or Coleman, (who ever is left) for Bell?

1 Like

Well I’m a little biased here. I hate Bell ( for the obvious reasons) and I hate the Jets overall. Just a boring team that’s on a rollercoaster of STD totin quarterbacks, tough divisional opponents, and overall unproductivity. He might be a safe play because of his raw talent but it can’t be 1 vs 11. Hes not as free to impose his will due to his surrounding cast.
That whole trade parley you got figured out, I support that. Lots of intricate parts. Sounds fun. But I wouldn’t go through all that for Bell in his current situation