‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Need to upgrade RB - package trade

I’m trying to package deal a couple of players to grab a solid running back.

Current team:

RBs: Gordon, Collins, Coleman, Kerryon Johnson, Eckler
WRs: Julio Jones, Tate, Corey Davis, Callaway, Coutee, (also have Dez Bryant in extra bench spot)
TEs: Cook, Doyle

Was considering targeting Fournette or DJ due to likely lower cost - but any suggestions are appreciated.

12 team 1/2 pt ppr

Don’t target fournette, that hamstring injury is going to be a crutch for him all season

I’d try and turn Kerryon Johnson into someone like Sony Michele.

Much lower cost than the players you are targeting but having an RB2 value higher than Collins, in my opinion

I have a feeling that Michel’s value is higher now than ever. In the NE offense, I think it is unlikely he sniffs 100yds much this year. Granted last week he went off, but with the return of Edelman, I think that Brady will be airing it out as much as possible. Brady restructured his deal which gives him an additional $5m on the line based on hitting certain (not easy) targets over the season, as did Gronk. I would venture to guess that the NE offense will be HEAVY passing going forward, of course assuming health all the way around.

just checked the data for the last 5 years, and the stats show that with the exception of 2015 (65% throw vs 35% run) the pats are always in the back half of the league in pass vs run plays.

They average around ~55% throw to 45% run.

So they actually run the ball just as much, if not more than most other teams.

And as a resident Pats fan (born and raised in MA) i can tell you we’ve never been thinner at WR right now.

Thank god edleman’s back, because the last 4 weeks have been brutal to watch. (Miami was nice, largely in part to White and Michele)