‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Need to win to make the playoffs. QB dilemma!

The league is super tight in points and wins, we only have 2 people locked for playoffs and one person who isn’t going to make it.

Watson has a shit matchup, I am considering dropping dak to pick up Foles or Darnold and play them over Watson. Is this crazy talk or something I should do? PPR

1 Like

Wouldn’t hate having Darnold in this situation.

2 Likes

I agree, if you are going to do this, Darnold > Foles 100%

2 Likes

Given you have Watson I would be OK dropping Dak. Ideally, you’re not playing either this week, and Weeks 14-16 my QB model projects Watson to be the QB5 and Dak to be the QB8. For this week, I would start either Foles (projected QB2) or Darnold (projected QB10) over Watson (projected QB27). Foles is the riskier play because of the small sample size, but I think is still a viable streamer.

I would actually pick up Darnold and plan to stream him for the next two weeks. In Week 14 he projects to be the QB7 vs. Miami, where Watson is projected to be the QB17 vs. Denver. Obviously you would pivot back to Watson Weeks 15 & 16 if you’re still in it - he has the seventh-best schedule for fantasy QBs those two weeks and is projected to be the QB2.

My Week 13 QB model is below if you’re interested. Hope that helps. Good luck!

-Dan
Please check out my Week 13 streaming post where I provide weekly and rest-of-season rankings, scoring projections and waiver recommendations for QBs, TEs and DSTs. Comments and feedback are welcome. Thanks!