Need trade help! Deadline today. Evans / Robinson / Julio / Amari

Half ppr league.
Going after one of those guys. Who do you prefer for the playoffs? Their owner needs to win now to enter playoffs and just traded Henry for Metcalf so he is thin at rb. I own Brady so it would be nice to pair him with Evans. Evans has been doing a lot with a few catches per game, can we trust him?

I would offer Gibson straight up for either of them. Am I getting good value?

My team
Rbs: Cook, Jones, Montgomery, Gibson, Williams and Mattison
Wrs: Allen, Golladay, Chark, AB and Deebo

Bumping for advice. Please help!

I think Gibson for Robinson is better as he’s the WR1 on his team and there too many months to feed in TB for anyone to stand out. However I feel like your giving up too much depth at RB for no sure thing at WR. All of your RBs have either injury risk like Jones and cook and Montgomery or their handcuffs. I feel like if your going to trade Gibson then add in like Chark and get a more stable WR, like diggs.

1 Like

He won’t trade Diggs because he is his wr1, however he is willing to trade Julio. This may be a stupid question, but should I be concerned with his playoffs matchups (TB & KC)?
I would keep the offer of Gibson + Chark or AB for Julio, is that too much?

While we are at it, I’m thinking of buying low Amari or Fulgham.
Is AB for Fulham a good offer? Or am I low balling?

I think the AB for fulgam is a wash. They’re about the same now that Philly has more weapons back. So its personal preference.

But I think the AB + Gibson for Julio is good move. Atl will be down in those games and have no choice but to throw. And if Ridley is still out then Jones is the go to.

1 Like

I ended up trading Montgomery for Julio straight up. Thanks for all the advice!

1 Like

Wow…awesome move!

1 Like