Need Trade Help

Hey all,

So I was just wondering what is a fair trade in trying to sell Todd Gurley high. Do you thinking trying to nab Ty Mont. would work or D Murray? My other backs are Hunt, Ingram, and Stewart. I’m looking to do a one for one trade if possible. Any help is appreciated!!

I have Murray and would gladly trade for gurley… which means shoot higher… but idk about ty.

Gotta aim higher. Gurley should do well again this weekend. I’d aim for one of the rookie backs like Cook or Fournette and nab a position of need. Gurley is absolutely crushing, and I’d try to get high value on him.

Do you think since my RB depth I should target the RB,thoughts on D Freeman, or should I go for Julio maybe or OBJ?

I’d definitely target RB in some form. If you go for a WR1 at least get a back that can start week to week. That player depends on your scoring settings. In PPR formats a player like Cohen or Thompson can be a serviceable RB2. In standard, I’d be targeting someone like Gillislee that can give you TD upside while you nab a WR1.