Amari Cooper
Keelan Kole
Chris Hogan
Geronimo Allison
Corey Davis
Sony Michel
Dion Lewis
Alfred Morris

I was thinking Keelan Cole at WR and then Sony Michel in the FLEX. I had Thielen and D. Bailey play Thursday so I’m up 30.5 - 0 and because of byes my opponent is starting N. Hines and K. Johnson. Thanks!

I would go with Michel at flex and either Allison or Cole at WR

1 Like

Agree with @ChargersFan . I favor Allison over Cole but def either one of those two + Sony.

1 Like

Agree with @falcones404 agreeing with @ChargersFan
Cole has frustrated me because of his floor but he can go big. Not sure yet where Corey Davis will fall, but there’s sneaky/risky potential there

1 Like

Here’s that convo being had

1 Like

I have Davis in a few leagues and stashing for now…
He is the clear #1 option in the Titans receiving group, but not playing him until I see the breakout game…
He still hasn’t scored a single TD in the 14 NFL games he has played, or had over 100 yards in a single game…
Until I see that, he is a stash for me…

1 Like

If you’re a gambler, you could roll the dice on Amari…Cooping…while everyone else has him benched haha

1 Like

Agreed Cooper is a risk if you want to take it, never know what you will get with him…
Has potential for huge game, but is not consistent and usually disappoints…

1 Like

I see the madness everybody goes through owning him, and I wouldn’t want the headache. I think I would hold him until a big game and then immediately look for trades.

1 Like

I would definitely get Allison in there somewhere.

1 Like