‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Need Your Help: Need to Start 2

Hi Footclan, I am having some problems deciding who to start this week at RB. I need to start 2 RBs from the following:
Chris Thompson, Yeldon, Richard, Mostert And Royce Freeman.

Thanks for your help!

I woikdnsyary Mostert and Yeldon probably. CT is still banged up I think. I wouldn’t start Mostert if Breida is not fully inactive though. I believe he will be but otherwise I like Yeldon and uninjired-only CT. Yeldon and healthy Richard if neither of those is possible. Oh, I’m
Also assuming this is inPPR though. In standard, all these guys are not very promising, or much less so. I think Freeman isnhurt and not gonna be an option unfort Bc he otherwise would be my Standard preference alongside Mostert. Breida injured I really like Mostert and Morris together — nobody else will agree but I am prob doing it myself if that adds credibility. I must score Average of 10 per player this week. Can’t have another pure dud from anybody with no true stud but MT. Thus, SF vs AZ run defense I am rolling the dice on. It’s worked for other teams against the Cards, who can now do a little bit more on offense and are not
Awful against the pass. They still have Patrick Pederson right???