Never give up. Never surrender - but I need ADVICE!

Footclan,

I am in need of advice/suggestions. I am trying to take the Footballers advice by not quitting. I am sitting at 1-3 in a 12-man full-PPR league. Week 3 I had one of the wort showings with a season low of 70.7 points… I thought I drafted a pretty good team, but they are just not producing. I feel like I need to make a change, but I don’t know where or what I should look for. Any suggestions would be great.

QB - Fitzmagic
RBs - Sanders, Gibson, Mostert, Kelley, Wilson Jr
WRs - Adams, Chark Jr, Crowder, Jones Jr., Gage, MVS
TE - Waller
DEF - Steelers

I have had multiple offers for Adams. But, with the way GB is playing I just can’t let him loose. Obviously, injuries hurt me early but any thoughts?

What are your starting lineup requirements?

Couple quick thoughts…

Looks like you have some waiver wire mining to do. MVS, Wilson Jr, Jones JR are all drop candidates.

I would look to sell Mostert to a team with a 4-0 record or 3-1 record with most points for. You will not get a starter from their team. But might be able to get a bench player that you can use to either trade again or play.

1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WR, 1 FLEX

Our wire is very grim.

Top RBs: Dobbins, D’Ernest Johnson, Jordan Wilkins, Chris Thompson
Top WRs: Scotty Miller, Golden Tate, Pascal, Humphries, Cole Sr,

Would you say go after a WR or a RB?

Easily prefer Dobbins or D’Ernest Johnson over Wilson Jr.

Much prefer Golden Tate or Zach Pascal over Marquez Valdes-Scantling or Marvin Jones Jr.

1 Like

a guy in my league just messaged everyone that he is in desperate need of a RB and is willing to trade.

He has:
RBs - M. Brown, M. Davis, Chubb (IR), Jones (BYE)
WR - JuJu, R. Anderson, Lamb, Landry, Boyd, Aiyuk

Thinking of trading one of my RBs for Anderson, Lamb, or Boyd? ROS who would be more productive?