New 10-team SF Dynasty Start-up - Sleeper / $50 team

Looking to add one more Sleeper league to my season and trying to expand my network of Fantasy Football connections. League dues submitted to LeagueSafe.

Draft order randomized in app. Slow draft beginning as soon as the league is filled, with the objective to finish draft a couple days before the season kick-off. Let me know if it seems like a fit for you and I’ll DM a league link!

Interested if you still need people. Moved out of CA recently, but still on the West Coast and have been looking for a dynasty/slow draft league to join. If you still have space, please feel free to message. Thanks!

Yo if you’re still looking for a spot, I’m running a similar league, 10-team Dynasty Start Up. Hit me up! t.cohee93@yahoo.com

Hey man, i’m in if you’ll have me Sleeper ID is @jakeavgray

Yeah man would be stoked to have you! Really looking forward to getting this league going. I’ll keep you posted soon as we fill the league up and dial everything in, I think we’re at 5/10 now.
Definitely scope all the rules, feel free to chime in.

Thanks man! Looking forward to it.

-Troy

What’s the buy in amount? Availed spots still?

Hey, sorry for the delay! What is buy in for yours @troy4617 if you do not mind me asking? Have to set an annual cap for myself and should not let myself exceed it (slippery slope there haha).

Buy-in looking at about $50 right now. find me on the sleeper app @jakeavgray and send me a DM. We will lock in the details once we have the group fully filled.

What’s up man! Yeah like Jake said, $50 buy in, but you gotta buy in for 2 seasons, so it will be $100 to get it poppin. I can explain more how it works, just shoot me an email man.
t.cohee93@yahoo.com
Cheers.