‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

New 12 team ppr Dynasty startup

nfeipel@gmail.com

Greatneck50@yahoo.com

I would love to join if a spot is open

Halverson.matt@yahoo.com

Packerfan04@gmail.com if there’s room

m-wilkinson0811@hotmail.com if there’s still room. I’d definitely be up for a small buy in to help keep the league competitive. Been looking for a long term dynasty league for a while now. Cheers people

Todd.egger@gmail.com

@jtegger you still need a league?

Yes. Still looking. I’ve had a few offers but not what I’m looking for. Don’t want an auction league. Want to draft online. 1/2 other ppr w/ a basic lineup.

Ok. We have an unresponsive owner who might get replaced. If so you will be slotted in at the 11 spot. The draft is taking place on Facebook and we’re through 5 picks at the moment. If this guy doesn’t respond by 12 I will add you to the league

ill join if you still need someone to take that spot.

jared.d.whiting@gmail.com im good to draft anytime

Hello, I’m very interested in getting involved in this dynasy league if there is still space available. Very flexible on the buy in. Let me know if there’s an open spot!
zack1413@yahoo.com

I’m guessing this league is full by now, but I’m looking for a ppr dynasty start-up league if anyone knows of openings.

I am interested in league if not full yet. kpbish21@gmail.com

I’m definitely interested. My email is thelms@ppg.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Jfogletrutech@gmail.com

Would love to join a dynasty league for the future. I’ve been playing FF for 10 years now. I’ll play any format, any buy in

Has this been filled? My brother and I are looking for a dynasty league

Fritzjrod.jf@gmail.com