‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

New Dynasty 10 Team League

Hey, I’m starting a league on the Sleeper App. 10 team Dynasty League (Blue Collar Footballers)

1 QB
2 RB
3 WR
1 TE
2 FLX
1 DST
1 K
6 Bench

Full PPR

I’m looking for people who are active, willing to consider trades, and trash talk.
I’m in Minnesota/Wisconsin and would prefer local members so we could actually do draft parties or something like that down the road.

I am not in your local area but I do have 3 very committed owners that are itching into joining a dynast league. Email me at tristanrodriguez6@gmail.com if you are interested

Not from your area (North Carolina here) but I’m super interested and have been playing fantasy for a long time. email me at samnoble97@gmail.com

count me in!

I’m interested and located in WI. FYI, I’m new to Dynasty though. steelcubs@hotmail.com

Hey! I’d love to join. I live in the Caribbean now, but I’m possibly moving closer by the end of the year :wink: Email me! luukgx@gmail.com

I would like to join. I love to trade. Email is randallb24@outlook.com

I live in the twin cities area. Would be interested if there’s room. oldsvista_65@yahoo.com

Kickers…lol

tmcafeejr@gmail.com from mass but am interested

I’ve been trying to join a dynasty league but have had no such luck. So I’m trying to get a 10 man league going on sleeper. Hoping to fill the league than we’ll vote on rules, how many for roster positions etc. Let me know. Currently 3 people in league. It’s free also to get the hang of it first than maybe we’ll change things. Let me know

I’d love to join but not in the area. Jwhitehouse4010@gmail.com