New Dynasty League Startup

I’ve ran a 10-man 1 minimum 4 max(one per position) keeper non-PPR league for 7-8 years now and would love to start Dynasty League with a half point PPR but the people in my league are not interested.

For a little confidence in me, I can promise dedication and I will lend an ear to complaints or suggestions with timely replies. I write League Manager Notes every week with a few lame jokes and such, wrapping up the prior week’s events. We vote on matters and slight improvements annually too.

10 owners 25 man 1 QB 2 RBs 2 WRs 1 TE 2 Flexes(but we can vote on this if necessary) 1 D 1 K

Email me and lmk what team you are behind and where from

WHO DAT! I come from the boot

Looking forward to starting this league, I’m in. aliner4@its.nicholls.edu #SaintsNation

I’m interested. Dallastexan540@yahoo.com

WHO DAT!

id be interested if there was no k or def and prefer superflex because it adds a nice element in dynasty.

Cjkrause91@gmail.com

I’m in hoosier2016@gmail.com

I’m definitely interested… hopefully when I say #keeppounding you won’t turn me down!

Good point, I’m willing to do that completely if most are for it

1 Like

Oops sorry, michaelmcnally93@gmail.com is the email

I’m down to join. But no kickers please lol. And go Colts

Themarkrandall@yahoo.com

Its honestly been the best dynasty formatting in my opinion. All positions are on a semi even playing field and the ones that switch alot. Kickers and def are just taken out of the equation.

I would be down for a superflex league. #49erFaithful. Babylopez_2015@yahoo.com

1 Like

Hey I just joined the league but saw small mistake. Nothing too big at the moment. But need to change keepers from 2018 to 2019.

I am interested in staring this league with you
esnchz0013@gmail.com

I’m interested if there’s still an available spot. austinhunt8688@gmail.com

Zai316@gmail.com SC patriot fan … would love to joi n

Interested. There are 2 of us. joeldivina@gmail.com

whats buy in

I’m also interested. jpbalogh@outlook.com. #onepride

if there is any room I would love to join, brobtat@yahoo.com

If there’s room, I’m interested. How much is the buy in? aaltonenashley@gmail.com

If there is room I’m in kc1970442@gmail.com thanks man