‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

New Dynasty Startup - 12 team Superflex and TE Premium - $75

Hey everyone. I’m an experienced Dynasty FF player/commish looking to start a new Dynasty League and am looking for 10(!) members! I wanted to start a league with some new people, so I figured I’d try to start one with the FootClan.

The basics are as follows: 12 teams (no divisions), 25 player roster (with a taxi squad for up to 4 additional players who are in their first two years in the league), $75 buy-in through LeagueSafe (payout will likely be voted on), run on Sleeper, and a slow startup draft with the ability to trade picks.

The starting lineup will be QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, TE, Flex, Flex, Flex, SFlex. Yes, that’s all offense; no defense or kickers and a deep starting lineup of 12 players.

Notable scoring includes: Full PPR, QB scoring of +6 for a TD and -4 for an INT, and 1.5 PPR for TEs.

I’m looking for members that are going to be active and friendly. We play this game to have fun and dynasty is all about activity. No particular level of experience is required. We all have to start playing dynasty somewhere. :slight_smile:

If you’re interested, please contact me via email at spathca@gmail.com. I just want to talk briefly prior to sending out an invite. I will address any specific questions you have there.

Thanks for reading.
Corduroy

1 Like

4 spots left!

1 Like

2 spots left now! :smiley: