[Quincy Enunwa]
[Kelvin Benjamin]
[Paul Richardson]
[Pierre Garcon]
[Ted Ginn]

TEs
[Tyler Eifert]
[Trey Burton]

I like this roster. I think you’re especially set at qb and have 4 wr that should be confident starts most weeks.

Rb is solid too. Mixon should be a top guy this season and Lamar Miller ought to still be the main guy in Houston backfield at least for another year. Drake and breida are a bit more wait and see what the coaching decides to do with them but I think drake wins the dolphins starting spot and breida keeps a role with 49ers or is traded.

Tight end isn’t as strong but burton will be second season at bears and maybe improves. Eifert if he can stay healthy could be strong option though.

Overall solid team in my opinion and should be competitive unless you get really unlucky with injuries or schedule.

Will there be a rookie draft also?

I disagree that you’re set at QB. I want at least 3 starters in a Superflex league. If it doesn’t work out with Winston this year, you could find yourself in a bit of a hole.

1 Like

I’m pretty confident on winston this season. Another starting qb would be helpful definitely though.

The rookie draft is still to come and I agree my QB depth is a bit lacking but I’m very confident in Winston with Arians. I have the 1.11, 2.2, 3.11 and 4.2 in the rookie draft.

Was this a startup?

yes, draft just finised.

How did they determine order? you couldn’t have had the second overall pick, (reverse-snake) for rookie…just curious how order was determined, I’m guessing they randomized for both which is rough, considering Id guess you were in the 7-10 range of 1st round of startup and you get 1.11 for rookie draft as well…In initial years, I think reverse of start-up for immediate follow-up rookie draft is fairest…why should the guy who has number one overall in startup get a randomized shot at number 1 overall in rookie draft…

1 Like

Otherwise, solid team, couldn’t hurt in a dynasty league to look at a few stashing guys that are in sophmore year…or third year, the tyler boyd types prior to their breakouts…(tyler boyd, broke out last year)…but the Marcelle Ateman, etc…potential guys, id trade the upside on one of them for Pierre Garcon and a third qb

How many teams?

Assuming 12 teams, I would think there are better (more upside) options on the waiver than:
Kelvin Benjamin
Paul Richardson
Pierre Garcon
Ted Ginn