New FootClan-er looking for league!

Im not completely green, but not an expert either. PPR/half-PPR preferred but open to others. Up for anything up to $40 buy-in… Ready to draft!

https://sleeper.app/i/kZxA56bLj6zk 32 team free league. Draft QB and get that team’s players. Change players as usual after the draft. Schedule matches NFL schedule. I know it says dynasty, but that is not how we are treating it, not yet anyway. This year we are redrafting from scratch and cutting down on the roster sizes a bit.

Hey man are on sleeper? We’re setting up a new Keeper league with half PPR that works like the Ballers League of Record. Here’s the link League

This is a unique league i run, where you draft every week but only use each player once. Check it out, see if you like the format. 30$

The Survivor Fantasy Championship 2021

Each week you choose your line up using the entire NFL as your roster. Each player (entrant) has the same roster to choose from, the entire NFL.

1 QB 2 RB 2 WR 1 TE 1 Flex (RB,WR, or TE) 1 Def 1 Kicker

The twist is that you can start each player only 1 time all year . That’s 18 different Qb’s, at least 36 different RB’s and WR’s. You get the idea. It’s all about picking the right match ups to get the most points from the guys you choose while going up against everyone else in the league. A Player is locked in once their game starts, until then you are able to change your line ups as much as you like, or may need to due to injury, covid, or other. Points are added cumulatively thru week 18 of the NFL season and the top players receive $$$

This will be the 6th year I have been running this tournament on myfantasyleague platform.
30$entry

If you want more details message me and i will get you all the info.

Free league starting 9/8/21 if you want to join. Sleeper

I have some spot for this 2nd league I started.

Doing a $10 buy in league if you are interested. 10 team Full PPR

Cool, thanks. Just joined. When is the draft?

If we fill soon either tonight or we will do tomorrow evening.

Tomorrow is great for me. I’ve got a different draft tonight at 9pm CT.

1 Like