New member... long time podcast listener with 1st world RB problems

Accumulated a strong RB lineup through trades and timely Waiver claims in a full PPR league… I need to start two of these, and potentially another one at FLEX, though we are SUPER FLEX so I am leaning starting Lamar Jackson there.

C.McCaffrey-CAR
J.Conner-PIT
J.Mixon-CIN
D.Cook-MIN
D.Williams-KC
J.WIlson-SF

CMC seems like an auto-start, though NO is a not an easy match up. Conner is likely not playing. So, it seems like a toss up between Mixon and Cook at RB2… though you could make an argument for Williams if Spencer Ware is out Thursday night. Sheesh.

Any strong opinions either way?? Thanks!

MIXON
hes the most talented by far and he gets a darn good matchup in oakland
SLAM HIM IN THE LINEUP

breida practiced today and he is tough as hell so i would be careful with wilson. Ware is not gonna play so if u want to roll that in what will be a crazy game to get u watching and some info on what u need from ur players on sat and sunday not a bad play but i would prob play mixon or cook over those guy. minnesota head coach is pissed they arent runnign more so he fired the OFC… doesnt mean a ton but well see.

CmC, Mixon, Cook

Mixon and Cook are great from a usage stand point. I know you have the uncertainty of a young QB with Bengals and a new OC with Vikes, but I still think you have to use those two. The Fins are a really good match up for Cook, even though they have been better against the run as of late.

I’d definitely go Mixon. He’s excellent imo - much more reliable than Cook as well.