New platform suggestions

Hello Footclan!!
Hope everyone had a good week1

Yahoo has been our longtime platform but it has been nothing but disappointments and my league has decided to change platforms next season.

What are good suggestions that everyone recommends??

There is 1 key requirement…the platform needs to allow (or default) players to be locked on your bench after their respective games start. Currently Yahoo allows bench players that have already played to be dropped for free agent pickups during the game. Honestly puzzles me why any platform would allow this as an option…

Thank you!

1 Like

I’ve used CBS Sports for my dynasty leagues for over 10 years. Lots of customizable options and will do what you’re asking. However, does require a $150 fee, but we get that covered in dues each year with no problem.

Sorry for the late reply, thank you for the suggestion!

A fee is not a problem, we are all in agreement that can be covered with the league dues.

Thank you!

1 Like

Sleeper, while a little cartoonish, is a very flexible platform. Play 6 leagues there, commish 4. Have used ESPN, Yahoo and NFL in the past. Like sleeper well enough and they are continually improving the platform. Never really saw that at the others.