‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

New to dynasty how did i do?

We did a startup draft in march and then a rookie draft right after the NFL Draft
i’m quite new to dynasty so any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Scoring is ballers preferred format and we start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE and 3 flex (RB,WR,TE) 1 DST and 1 K.

My team
QB: Philip Rivers, Carson Wentz, Mike Glennon,

RB: Jamaal Charles, Doug Martin, Jacquizz Rodgers, Rex Burkhead, Ty Montgomery, Isaiah Crowell
®: James Conner, Wayne Gallman, Jeremy McNichols, Joe Mixon, Jamaal Williams,

WR: Cole Beasley, De’Vante Parker, Paul Richardson, Michael Thomas, Donte Moncrief, Jamison Crowder, Allen Robinson, Ricardo Louis
®: Zay Jones, Josh Reynolds, John Ross

TE: Eric Ebron, Jernaine Gresham
®: Eric Saubert

DST: Chargers, Dolphins

K:

Taxi Squad: Chad Kelly, Justin Davis, T.J. Logan and DeAngelo Yancey

Your running back situation is… not good. For re-draft or dynasty. Besides Mixon I don’t see anything too exciting. Mike Thomas was a good pick at WR, and you have a couple other decent WR that will be possible great players going forward (for dynasty purposes). Rivers will be a good QB this year but going forward is pretty much dead for dynasty purposes. Wentz could be a good dynasty pick, but I just don’t see him ever being a QB to build around like say Andrew Luck is. Overall your team is lookin’ a little rough to me.

A+ for effort though! Doing your first dynasty draft is a whole other ballgame.

Sorry to say, I think you have a middling team, at best. It seems you had a late draft position, maybe 12th, in your March draft. If your first 2 picks were M. Thomas and A. Robinson, you reached for ARob. Your QBs, RBs, and TEs are all middle of the pack. Your WRs are not a lot better.

It does look like you made some good choices on the rookie draft. That said, this team needs a lot of work to become competitive.

Fair enough, nice to have some other guys oppinions on what you did