New to FAB

My league has decided to switch to FAB this year. We are on ESPN app. I want to do it so it’s continuous so players are not just up for grabs after the initial bids are run, you have to bid each day for players. My question is how often should waivers be run on a fab system, daily, every other day, maybe just a couple times a week like Wednesday morning then again Saturday? Any suggestions or feedback would be appreciated as this is my first time doing a fab league

I think it’s really dependant on how active your league is. For example, in my dynasty league waivers are run every day even on FAB budget, so if only 1 person bids 0 dollars then they still get the player. If you want it to be more competitve and less reliant on people being active, change it so it happens twice a week or something. Maybe on Tuesday when the new week begins, and once again on Saturday before Gameday excluding thursday night players (not sure what the schedule is yet and if the NFL playing on Saturday is happening, if it is change it to Friday).

1 Like

My preference is to run waivers on Sun, Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat. Give people the break on Tues to catch up from the previous weekend news.

1 Like