‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

New to fantasy football looking for advice

Hey all, this is my first year playing fantasy football and I’m sitting at 2-3 but I’m not feeling good about it, partly because Kamara cost me the game this week and also Ajayi going down.

I know it’s hard to suggest moves only being able to see my roster, but I’m really down after everything that happened this weekend and a little lost on if I need to make any moves. Any help would be appreciated as I’m still learning :slight_smile:

.5 PPR - 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 5 Bench, 1 IR
QB: Cam Netwon, Andrew Luck
RB: Alvin Kamara, Joe Mixon, Jay Ajayi, Bilal Powell, D’onta Foreman
WR: OBJ, Corey Davis, Amari Cooper, Quincy Enunwa
TE: David Njoku, Evan Engram (IR)

That’s actually a solid team overall. You are more than set at qb, in fact I would see if you can trade Luck for anything. Your top 2 running backs are both studs (don’t worry about Kamara). You are also set at TE which is tough to do, and your wr1 is great. Your issues are 1. depth at running back (pretty normal issue) and 2. finding a better wr2. Ajayi can be dropped unfortunately which is a tough break but does allow you to take a shot on the waiver wire. If you can trade Cooper packaged with say a powell or a luck or something like that to get a solid every week wr2, that would be my first thought