‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

New to forum and looking for leagues

I am new to the community but have been a listener for awhile now to get advice on players. I finally got on here and made an account. I love fantasy football so this seemed like the place to be. It been hard to get people who will play all year or take it seriously so I am looking for possible leagues to join. Let me know if anyone needs someone for their league. I’m open for any format. Thanks and looking forward to being part of what sounds like a great community.

Email me at nastrodomus11@yahoo.com. Espn ppr ten team three keeper startup. Faab.

We want to draft tomorrow at 5 pm eastern

Hey @coltnation16, we have an open spot in a 12-team, 0.5 PPR (ballers preferred rules + 3WR) league. It has a $50 buy-in with 1st and 2nd place finishers taking home cash prizes. Reach out to me at matthewhhelfrich@yahoo.com if you’re interested!

if you are still looking to join a league, I have a 1 ppr 12 man that just needs one more owner. It’s through espn, $20 buy-in.

12-team 0.5 PPR very competitive league.
https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/28461/invitation?key=3a397529bb87d488&ikey=57fbedff8c9375c7

kendonrayblack@gmail.com