NJ, Eastern PA, NYC Dynasty Startup

Hi - we are starting a 10 - 12 team Dynasty League. We are hosting on Sleeper. Right now it’s a Super Flex, Full PPR, 6 pts per passing TD league. We have 5 players right now. If we get to 12 owners then it will have 25 actives but if only 10, moving it to 30 (yeah it lessens the impact of waivers). No D or K. And leaning towards $100 upfront for 2 seasons. If interested, let me know below.

1 Like

I’m interested. Can send me an invite on Sleeper? ButtFumbled

Hows it going im interested but I rather join a 12 team. If you get to 11 and need 1 more just reply. Also is there a buy in ?

Sure. Give me a few. Assume you are a Jets fan ?

Hi Alan, we have 5 right now. I just sent out a 6th invite. You would be the 7th if interested. We would rather be at 12 also. $100 for two seasons upfront. Can only trade draft picks one year in advance. We are still tinkering with the rules.

I am interested in your league. Have done redraft leagues for more years than I can count, but have never done dynasty. My Sleeper name is FisterF15d; if I join the league I will give you the story behind the name.

Hi fister. I’ll add you so you can look around. Are you in the NJ area?

Your post said Eastern Pa, and I am in State College (Penn State). So I am on the western edge of Eastern Pa. Ha

I will look around.

sounds good… please keep me posted.

Are you in the region? If yes, send me your sleeper ID and I’ll invite you. If you join we’ll be at 9. I’m not concerned about getting to 10-12 players

yes, I’m from queens NY. My sleeper id is Panamaa

FYI - slots are filling up. We are waiting on one more person to sign up via sleeper and then we’ll have 9 confirmed. So if you are interested, you should reach out soon.